Songs and dances are integral part of Indian Weddings. The traditional folk wedding songs have been completely replaced by Bollywood Wedding Songs. Incidentally, our Hindi movies have songs for almost all the ceremonies of a typical wedding.
We bring to you a Indian Wedding Songs as per the various ceremonies and celebrations in an Indian wedding.
Enjoy and dont forget to bookmark this post. You may need to refer it for a future wedding celebration, whether yours or of that of your family members or friends!
Today, we share songs for Mehndi, Jaimala and Sangeet.
Also see – The Best Sufi Songs in Bollywood
Top 5 Indian Wedding Songs – Mehndi
1. Mehendi Laga Ke Rakhna from Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
2. Mehndi Hai Rachne Valli from Zubeida
3. Mehendi Mehendi from Chori Chori Chupke Chupke
4. Mehendi Rang Laayi from Chal Mere Bhai
5. Mehendi Se Likh Gori Hath Par Mere from Balmaa
Top 3 Indian Wedding Songs – Jaimala
1. Wah Wah Ram Ji from Hum Aapke Hain Kaun
2. Taare Hain Baraati from Virasat
3. Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge from Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge
Indian Wedding Songs – Sangeet
1. Gal Meethi Meethi Bol from Aisha
2. Sasuraal Genda Phool from Delhi 6
3. Kajra Mohabbat Wala from Tanu Weds Manu
4. London Thumakda from Queen
5. Yeh Galiya Yeh Chaubara from Prem Rog
6. Asan Hun Tur Jana from Arpan
7. Sajan Sajan Teri Dulhan from Aarzoo
8. Bumro Bumro from Mission Kashmir
9. Mere Hathon Mai Nau Nau Choodiyan Hain from Chandni
10. Main Sasural Nahi Jaungi Doli Rakh from Chandni
11. Rukmani Rukmani from Roja
12. Bole Chudiyaan from Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
13. Navrai Majhi from English Vinglish
14. Mahi Ve from Kal Ho Na Ho
15. Ainvayi Ainvayi from Band Baaja Baaraat
Which is your favourite Sangeet song from our Indian Wedding Songs List?